Friday, June 11, 2010

Anti frustation software! Soluto

Enjoy your PC

Frustrated by your sluggish and unresponsive PC?

Soluto is bringing an end to PC user frustration with transparency, killer technology, and your help

Try Soluto, the “Anti-Frustration Software“…

I consider myself a techie, but I must admit I’ve more than once struggled to find out what is causing my computer to slow down to slooooooooooooooow motion at times. So when I discovered Soluto I was more than willing to give it a go. I can hear you – Pffft, yet another enhancement software. Well sort of, or…


New apporach

Soluto is a new way of thinking. The software is connected to an online community which will store your frustrating moments and offer solutions based on what others have done on their system. Don’t think it’s just another community thing, because Soluto also includes scanning technology that monitors your running applications and which drivers and resources they use. All you have to do is press the “I’m frustrated Button” and you activate the solution centre. Based on user’s experiences you can get feedback on what should work for you and what will definitively not.

What really makes Soluto stand out is that you can use it no matter your technical expertise. The solution is People Oriented, not vise versa.

Speeding up…

After I installed it Soluto asked me to reboot so it could measure how long time it took to reboot. After the reboot Soluto then searched through its community checking all the software and system drivers launched at boot time. Then came back with suggestions to which could be entirely could be removed or set to launch after boot up.

Boot took initially 2 minutes and 44 seconds. After some suggested tweaking through the Soluto interface I reduced boot up time with 55 seconds. Not bad for a start.

Upcoming

At the moment Soluto is based on your feedback or action. The developers behind Soluto is also working on an automated (anonymous) feature which I’m told is going to collect, analyze and share its find with developers. Much the same as we at mintywhite let you tell developers what you think about their software. “By sheer exposure of this information, Soluto will help software vendors to start prioritizing the user by designing products with a smooth, frustration-free user experience in mind.”



Soluto - How to use Soluto Beta from Soluto on Vimeo.


Know more from here

LinkOiginal post here


Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts